Saturday, February 19, 2011

I know I haven't written in awhile. It will be a huge deal for me to keep up with this on a regular basis because I am so bad about starting things and not finishing them. The past three days have been busy but progress has been made. I didn't make it to my VR appointment Wednesday due to my period starting Tuesday but luckily I got another appointment in yesterday which I think went well and hopefully I will be getting a job soon here in the next few months!

I have been getting out and doing things. Yesterday I also visited an old friend, Aaron on top of the Vocational Rehab appointment and riding my bike 15 mile. Speaking of which I rode 22 today and 6 on Thursday. I am so beyond excited because this will be the first season I have picked back up this sport at the start of the season not half way through and I am really proud of that because I will get a chance to improve so much more.

I guess that's really all the news for now, I'll keep you posted!

The flying fish

No comments:

Post a Comment